Mana Pou – Sustaining life after birth
The 5 day workshop that will
- give you a chance to deal with your own experiences of (or expectations for) birth giving
- bring into focus how we think of, treat and honor (or dishonor!) the female body after giving birth
- put focus on the new mother and her many different roles
- provide you with the techniques for MA-URI Baby Touch
- qualify you to offer mother-and-baby-classes with dance, sharing of selected MA-URI philosophy principles and instruction in MA-URI Baby Touch
You can attend this workshop after you have completed your MA-URI training (after Module 3) and participated in the Mama MA-URI Mana Wahine (Woman Power) workshop.